Become a Member
Our partnership with the Arkansas Consumer Council, a part of the American Consumer Council, allows us to open our doors and qualify any Arkansas resident for membership!
If you choose to take advantage of membership at UP Federal Credit Union, we'll pay your dues with the ARCC! Should you choose to take full advantage of your membership with them, you can enroll on their website by using the PROMO CODE UPFCU.
We're honored to be associated with the ARCC and all they do to support consumers throughout our state.
You can still enjoy access to the perks of membership through your employer as well. If your company is interested in offering credit union membership to its employees, contact us today and we'll help open your account!
Membership in UPFCU is an ongoing benefit, so even if you retire, change jobs or move, you can continue to enjoy your membership.
As a full-service financial institution, UP Federal Credit Union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service
- Offers convenience
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options
- Extends membership privileges to family members
- Places members' interests first