Individual Retirement Accounts
Looking for a sound means of securing your financial future? Consider an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
IRAs can be a critical part of your savings plans because they help build a solid foundation of life. IRAs also provide great tax benefits along the way to achieving your goals.
- Traditional and Roth available
- Share Certificate and IRA Savings available
- Contributions may be tax deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
- Make contributions by payroll deduction or automatic transfer
- Automatic distribution available
Share Certificates (Regular and IRA)
You can open a Regular Share Certificate with a minimum balance of $1,000. Certificates are available with terms of 3, 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. Our Share Certificates can be used for your Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Features of our Share Certificates include:
- A fixed dividend for the term of the certificate
- Competitive dividend rates
- 24/7 access to your account online