Individual Retirement Accounts
Looking for a sound means of securing your financial future? Consider an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)?
IRAs can be a critical part of your savings plans because they help build a solid foundation of life. IRAs also provide great tax benefits along the way to achieving your goals.
- ● Traditional and Roth available
- ● Savings Certificate and IRA Savings available
- ● Contributions may be tax deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
- ● Make contributions by payroll deduction or automatic transfer
- ● Automatic distribution available
Savings Certificates (Regular and IRA)
You can open a Regular Savings Certificate with a minimum balance of $1,000. Certificates are available with terms of 3, 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. Our Savings Certificates can be used for your Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Features of our Savings Certificates include:
- ● A fixed dividend for the term of the certificate
- ● Competitive dividend rates
- ● 24/7 access to your account online or through our telephone teller
Always consult your tax advisor regarding your tax needs and situation.