Union Pacific of Arkansas Federal Credit Union is owned by its members and run by a board of directors. You can be confident that your financial privacy is atop priority of this credit union . We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use and safegard your personal financial information. If you have any questions, please contact an employee at (501) 373-2190, 1-888-511-2190 or email@example.com.
Union Pacific of Arkansas Federal Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority to everyone associated with our credit union.
As a member of Union Pacific of Arkansas FCU, you have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
To ensure that you can rely on the quality of products and services we make available, our credit union stands behind the following policy:
- Our credit union will only collect the personal information that is necessary to conduct business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services and no more.
Types of Information we collect:
· Identifying Information: name, address, social security number, information from consumer reports such as consumer's credit worthiness and credit history.
· Application Information: assets and income.
· Transaction Information: account balance, payment history, parties to the transaction, and credit card usage.
- Our credit union will protect personal information. Our credit union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we use security techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personnel records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- Members will have access to their financial information. Our members will have the opportunity to review their information and make necessary changes to ensure that records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We may disclose all of the information disclosed above to administer the products and services we provide when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance member's economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge the member's account without the member's consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- Any contract between the credit union and a third party should contain language that states a confidentiality clause that has the contracting parties acknowledge that nonpublic personnel information about members is being exchanged, that each party will safeguard the confidentiality of the information, and that each party agrees not to sell, transfer or disclose nonpublic personal information received from the other except as permitted by law and regulations.